The Abandoned Platformer The Abandoned Platformer

The game is okay. It's not great. I understand it is still at an early stage. So here is what I think you should add. The background is kind of boring. I know that really isn't important, but I really think you should make it interesting. Add new and unique abilities. The rewind should stay, but add something that separates this game from the rest. The rewind ability is not something new to games. Overall it is a pretty good game. Better than anything I can make, just me if you saw what I've attempted to make, you would know why I stick to reviews.

TeamToastedT0ast responds:

Thanks, I totally agree with the new abilities thing, I guess gamers have sort of got used to rewinding time since so many games started doing it...

Feudalism III Feudalism III

I like the game. It's very fun and addictive. I don't like, however, the clicking style gameplay. Also how could you take out custom characters, I liked choosing the different abilities and powers in Feudalism 2. Finally, I find the game easier than the previous Feudalism's, that might be a problem for some, well not me, I'm more relaxed when it comes to games. I don't always like hard games. But like I said before less of a challenge could create a problem for people looking for a challenge.

Doodle God Doodle God

The game is a bit boring after awhile but I get exited when I create something new. The thing is how long the games takes to complete I mean you can be here for hours and still making more things.

Palisade Guardian 3 Palisade Guardian 3

Well good job on the menu and log in stufff. But the gameplay itself is not really different that the last two. The guns and enemies are different but it seems you worked harder on the opening movie and the menu/shop more than teh accull game. I could be wrong, but it was better than I could ever do so I give you that.

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

...

@NikkiDawne Of course the graphics he wanted to be a classic PS1 type racing game. If he could make it better than the game would be more laggy because more has to laod. He did a really good job on it.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Awesome!

I first played this game like sence it came out. I am also I memeber of the POM cumminty I think Evil is a big ball of Creativity and Musical Genius. Evil-Dog I cant wait for Pom Pro :D