Megaman Servbot Megaman Servbot

Good animation, but a little to short.

The Sale The Sale

It's pretty good.

SuperLME responds:

-Lax

Brand Ambassador Brand Ambassador

I like it. It's different. But might cause seizsures...

The Abandoned Platformer The Abandoned Platformer

The game is okay. It's not great. I understand it is still at an early stage. So here is what I think you should add. The background is kind of boring. I know that really isn't important, but I really think you should make it interesting. Add new and unique abilities. The rewind should stay, but add something that separates this game from the rest. The rewind ability is not something new to games. Overall it is a pretty good game. Better than anything I can make, just me if you saw what I've attempted to make, you would know why I stick to reviews.

TeamToastedT0ast responds:

Thanks, I totally agree with the new abilities thing, I guess gamers have sort of got used to rewinding time since so many games started doing it...

Feudalism III Feudalism III

I like the game. It's very fun and addictive. I don't like, however, the clicking style gameplay. Also how could you take out custom characters, I liked choosing the different abilities and powers in Feudalism 2. Finally, I find the game easier than the previous Feudalism's, that might be a problem for some, well not me, I'm more relaxed when it comes to games. I don't always like hard games. But like I said before less of a challenge could create a problem for people looking for a challenge.

Doodle God Doodle God

The game is a bit boring after awhile but I get exited when I create something new. The thing is how long the games takes to complete I mean you can be here for hours and still making more things.

Donkey Kong Country Theme Donkey Kong Country Theme

I wouldn't call it Heavy Metal, but still is pretty cool.

JadeArcade responds:

Thanks! Yeah, but just "Rock" didn't cut it either so..... :) Since there is no video game music category, what would you suggest? It's not EDM or pop....

Awakening Awakening

A little too pop sounding for me. Did your band actually play this, or did you make it on a computer? Is it band of internet calibrators? Is this a computer made version of a song? I'll give you three stars only because I don't like the genre, so it would be hypocritical of me to judge a music style that I know nothing about. I'm not sure if this would be considered good in the dance music community. So three stars for effort.

SteNcils responds:

Yea, It's almost entirely made in fl studio. The only actual recording of an instrument is an acoustic guitar you can hear at times. Our band is only 2 people and we're are influenced by bands such as Angels and Airwaves, The Postal Service, and 21 Pilots so I guess that's where that "pop" sound is coming from lol.
Thanks for your input, I do appreciate it (:

Ode to Revenge Ode to Revenge

Its cool sounding in all, but not the music I'm into, I'm more of rock with real guitars and drums.

DivoFST responds: